The rooms are all decorated in their own exquisite style to offer guests a different stay experience. All rooms enjoy daily maid service and linen change, and free parking is adjacent to the facility; The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
For a pleasant awakening, you can enjoy breakfast in your room on the terrace and admiring the beautiful view.
The house, located in front of the Statue of Moses, at the arrival of the pedestrian path of the 14 Chapels, was the best location to accommodate pilgrims. In 1909, with the arrival of the funicular, the flow of pilgrims moved to the other side of the town and it was therefore decided to move the location of the Hotel Restaurant, maintaining the same sign and especially the name that already enjoyed a good reputation.
In 1921 the Hotel Restaurant Colonne reopened in its new location, managed by the Bianchi Family until 1968. Given to third parties, it closed its doors in the late 1970s. After almost twenty years, work began on a radical restoration entrusted to architect Ettore Mocchetti and lasting five years. A restoration that has elicited positive opinions from customers, the press and city authorities.
The renovation has been taken care of in every detail and it is still possible to find a large majolica stove from the first half of the nineteenth century, a large fresco, a copy of the original from the eighteenth century, prints and paintings, antique furniture and antique boiseries. In addition, all the rooms have furnishings designed to welcome guests with the best possible comfort.
Once the restoration work was finished and restored to its former glory, the Colonne was reopened in 1994. The structure went into operation in stages; first the Cafeteria, then the restaurant, with over one hundred covers, and finally the hotel with ten rooms, each one different from the other.From today a new chapter of this long history is written. "Welcome to my home!" is how chef Silvio Battistoni welcomes his guests.